The story so far
Learn about our history, and the launch of our newest brands; Amba Hotels and every hotels.
- June 2013: Launch of parent hotel company glh Hotels
- London's largest hotel owner-operator launches itself as a parent company to Guoman and Thistle. The launch of glh Hotels signals serious intent and long term ambition to lead the transformation of the company.
- October 2013 - glh Hotels announces the launch of new 4- star hotel brand: Amba
- The launch is driven by extensive research which identifies a significant opportunity to address unmet guest needs in the four-star sector; better and more personalised service, seamless technology and authentic experiences in the best locations around the world.
- February 2014 - glh Hotels launches free one-click Wi-Fi
- glh Hotels implements fast, free unlimited BT Wi-fi after independent research found that Wi-Fi is as important to hotel guests as a good night’s sleep.
- July 2014 - glh Hotels announces every Hotels: category innovation in the 4-star sector
- every Hotels is a limited feature, four star product, targeted at the global quality-conscious business professional and the savvy city explorer. every Hotels offers a better deal for property owners whilst meeting the unmet needs of customers.